Tuesday 3 September 2013

Tuesday

3 Fit Class Tuesday

Especially after Monday's weights 3 class Tuesday is killer and the worst part is I have to do spin (its right between two classes I like, of course!), but hey its good for me. I always am rocking some EPOC at this point so I'll make my post short.

Workout: Body Pump (45 min) Spin (45 min) Core (30 min) 
Food:
 Meal 1- Energy bar
 Meal 2- Chicken breast
 Meal 3- Turkey chilli and brown rice (x2) [I'll post this recipe later when I have leftovers this week]
 Snack 1- Tangerine
 Snack 2- Almonds
 Snack 3- Frozen grapes

Reflection: One arm snatches rock! Two handed kettlebell swings between the legs not so much, ouch, and really couldn't spread my legs wide enough. Will have some bruises for sure tomorrow between that and the kettlebell snatches, whats the Beast going to think, I have a new werewolf?

(What I feel like, not what I look like!!)

Working up to snatches, my favourite partner snatch photo (real love):

Now back to my pain coma, the trainer for core is a killer, straight up. I never swore until I met him, kidding, he sure does bring it out in me!!


No comments:

Post a Comment